January 06, 2011
Similarity Search service of INOH client is available!!
We have developed a prototype web tool that accepts a graph query, whose nodes and edges are proteins and their relations respectively or "Event" and their connections respectively, searches the pathway/network data for the similar subgraphs on INOH.
This tool is designed on the assumption that a pathway/network query is submitted through the INOH client tool.
In the INOH client,
0) Set your mail address to get the link URL of the results from "Tool" -> "Settings" -> "Similarity search" tab,
1) Open one of the INOH pathway diagrams.
2) Select a region of nodes and edges that you are interested in.
3) From menu, select "Search" -> "Similarity Search" -> "MoleculeRole Ontology" or "Event Ontology".
After that, your web browser will open and show the similarity-search page with your query.
And you will get the submit notice mail from INOH with access URL for your similarity-search page.
INOH client application new version is available!
Our new INOH Client is now available.
Windows, Max OSX and Linux are supported.
JRE 6.0 is required.
You can download INOH client application from here.
The version number is updated from 3.1.9 to 3.4.0.
Newly added and improved features:
- added "Similarity-search".
- added "Copy & Paste", "Up", and "Down" in "SequenceFeature edit" and "Evidence edit".
- added "ID search ( Node & Edge)".
- added "EC" in the XREF field become linkable.
- improved "Change node type" and "Change edge type" in "Object".
- enabled "Overview Area" and "Magnifier View Area" to close.
- "MoleculeRoleOntology" field is changed from Two or more input to singular input.
- improved "Erros" check.
- "Use regular expression" in "Find local".