April 28, 2010
INOH client application new version is available!
Our new INOH Client is now available.
Windows, Max OSX and Linux are supported.
JRE 6.0 is required.
You can download INOH client application from here.
The version number is updated from 2.2.2 to 3.1.9.
Newly added features:
- added "Font" , specify the default font in "Tool --> Settings".
- added "Organism" , specify the default value of Organism property in "Tool --> Settings".
- added "Change node type" and "Change edge type" in "Object".
- added "Overview Area" and "Magnifier View Area".
The Overview Area is placed on the top right side of the screen.
Overview of the diagram you are currently editing is displayed in this area.
The Magnifier View Area is placed on the bottom right side of the screen.
Magnified view of the diagram you are currently editing is displayed in this area.
- added "Reduced View Mode".
The reduced view that focused on molecular transition in the normal view, and these modes can be easily switched back and forth.
April 09, 2010
INOH release 2.5 has been released (BioPAX format included)
Bug fix in "MatID"(ID of INOH).
ID of objects that have the same biological identity was not equal.
Update "MatID" of objects.
The data files are available from our download site.
As soon as we release INOH pathway data 3.0.