December 03, 2007
INOH client application new version is available!
Our new INOH Client is now available.
Currently only Windows and Linux are supported. Mac OSX will be supported as soon as Apple releases Java 6 for Leopard.
You can download the application from here.
This version is a major update and the version number is updated from 1.0.6 to 2.0.2.
delete the "frame.layout" file in the .inoh directory of your home (e.g. Windows:C:\Documents and Settings\user-name,Linux:/home/user-name) before installing version 2.x.
If not, panel pane will not appear correctly in your client.
- Version 2 requires JRE1.6.
Newly added features:
- add "INOHID" and "secondaryINOHID" property.
- add "External DB links Panel"(link to INOH Ontology Viewer,PubMed,UniProt,GO,and KEGG).
- add "Errors Panel".
-->check edge rules (ex.Catalyze edge : From Material To Process, Connected edge:between Proteins)
-->check mandatory attributes.
-->check attribute values and formats for CVs(ex."Organism","Citaion" of Evidence).
-->check if two sequential events share the output and input entities correctly.
- add edge redrawing (you do not have to delete and create a new edge to modify an existing edge)
- add "Redo".
- add "zoom selected" checkbox (local search and Errors panel).
- change node double-click action. double-click a node object and a property edit dialog will pop-up.
--> in version 1.x, double-click was yFiles' default action (get one level down of the graph hierarchy)