August 10, 2006
INOH BioPAX Level2 release
All INOH pathway diagram files are now available in BioPAX Level2 format.
Visit Download page and get each file separately or as a single archive.
1. There are some instances not referred from any instances. (undeleted garbage generated during the conversion)
* Some "INOH_GID_LID"s of "unificationXref".
* "Connected_xxx" of "relationshipXref"
* Some "phsicalEntityParticipant"s
2. Mapped to COMMENT property (should be resolved in the next level of BioPAX)
* Amino residue names (e.g. Ser), domain names (e.g. ITAM) in SequenceFeature mapped to COMMENT of sequenceFeature
* Evidence information of Material nodes mapped to COMMENT of PEP or SP
* Connected edge information mapped to COMMENT of relationshipXref class's instances "Connected_xxx"
Posted by KenFukuda : August 10, 2006 05:12 PM
TrackBack URL for this entry::